Offres d'emploi et babillard
// 15 mars 2019
Massothérapeute recherché(e) - Massage Therapist Specialist, On the Go Osteo Montréal
Massage Therapist Specialist
Location: Montreal, QC
Type: 15-20 Hours Per Week
Experience: Mid-Expert Level
About The Role: Massage Therapist to complement an Osteopathy Clinic
On The Go Osteo is seeking a Manual Osteopathy Specialist to support current and future
You will represent and act as a professional Massage Therapist for the brand On the Go osteo.
MORE ON YOUR WORK + OTGO
At On The Go Osteo we are committed to helping clients understand how to manage and
eliminate pain. Massage Therapist do this by using a system in order to aid clients in muscle
relief, alignment, and corrections alongside the Osteopaths in the office. Each Massage
Therapist must cater to the client by aiding in outside appointment work for client progressions.
You will be practicing your skills as a specialized On The Go Osteo - Massage Therapist. You
will master assessment, treatment and the ability to connect with each client. Our goal is to keep
a five star rating with our Osteopathy program. Through this we must high communication and
over deliver to every one of our clients.
WHO YOU ARE
You have an energetic and charismatic personality. You are eager to work with people as well
as learn new ways of communication and techniques in order to improve the daily health of
Montreal. You enjoy interacting with people and and can create a good relationship quickly
along with developing the relationship over time. You enjoy the process of learning more about
the company you work for and want to become a part of the culture that has been created. You
are constantly learning and keeping up to date in regards to the human body. You are
organized and accountable in your work because you take pride in what you accomplish.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
● Practicing the discipline of Massage Therapy
● Contributing to individual home programs
● Continuing education on an annual basis
● Creating content for OTGO (website and newsletter)
● Maintaining cleanliness in the office space
● Maintaining certification to practice of Massage Therapy
● Maintaining malpractice insurance, annually
WHAT YOU BRING:
● An eagerness in learning & applying skills to become a world-class Massage Therapist with
potential to become an OTGO trainer.
● You believe in OTGO’s mission and the benefits of Osteopathy/Massage Therapy in order to
help people create sustainable life time change.
● Boundless energy & enthusiasm – You are on the front line and understand that the
relationships you build with the fellow team and clients are important.
● You are equally motivated & productive when working solo as you are when working with
our dynamic team.
● An insatiable desire to be the best in the world at what you do, and demonstrate that by
showing your work.
● An understanding and ability to implement OTGO concepts and systems.
WHAT YOU NEED:
● Eligibility to legally work in Canada
● Certified Massage Therapist with experience
● Background in Health Sciences
● OTGO in house training - Level 1
● Basic understanding/familiarity with systems/concepts
● Good organization and time management
● Great communication skills and ability to solve problems
● Working computer equipment to facilitate efficiency
Please note each new therapist on the team had a three month trial period as outline in your
contract. We will reassess your performance after three months time.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Please drop your resume to indicate your interest in this opportunity to tell us more about your
story: firstname.lastname@example.org We will follow up to learn more about your career goals and