Registration to the RITMA Association Option - 2
You use the next online forms :
1. Forms requiring your consent
- Acceptance of the Code of Ethics
- Law on Protection of Personal Information
2. Registration form and online order of receipt books RITMA
- Please complete this membership form and order of receipt books by clicking the link above.
- After validation of your information, click SUBMIT to send them instantly to the association RITMA.
3.Send us all the necessary documents.
- Photocopies of all diplomas and certificates pertaining to alternative medicine. (please provide the number of training hours if not indicated on the documents)
- Photocopies of any/all collegial or university diplomas, as well as any/all documents considered as complimentary to your profession.
- Resumé (or a letter detailing your academic background, your last 5 professional years, including your contact information)
- Letter of intent (specify the field of practice : target clientele, problems, preferred tools, etc...)
- Copy of valid driver license or passport
- Permanent residence document or valid work permit, if not Canadien citizen
Send us these documents :
- By email at email@example.com
Please allow two to three weeks for the analysis of your file.
A non-refundable file analysis fee of $ 45.99 is necessary (request accepted or not)
Payment by check: this amount must be paid separately from the membership fees.
Payment by credit card by phone (we will contact you): The total amount (membership + analysis) will be debited upon acceptance of your file. Otherwise, only the analysis costs will be charged.
You have questions ? Contact Us.